Special Occasion Romantic Dinner  

RSS

(@ahhbermuda)
Active Member Admin
September 25, 2017 8:10 pm  

What Bermuda restaurant would you suggest for celebrating an anniversary, engagement, spouse's birthday, or other romantic special occasion, and why?

ReplyQuote
(@bermuda_bae)
Member Member
February 20, 2018 3:33 am  

Trust me, you will never have a more romantic dinner experience. If you're not sure what to expect, take a minute and Google "Breezes Bermuda" and then click on images, or search #BreezesBermuda on Instagram. UNREAL!  Keep in mind the restaurant is closed during the winter, and for dinner on the beach you do need advance reservations. 

As a sidenote, my friends surprised me for my 50th birthday with a group dinner on the beach at Breezes. I will try to find the photo and come back to share it. Unforgettable, it actually makes turning 50 worth it! 🙂

Bermuda Bae

ReplyQuote
Share:

Planning a Bermuda Vacation?
Visit Our Community Discussion Forum for advice from friendly Bermuda locals and experienced travelers.

Categories include:
Bermuda Resort Hotels, Spas, Bars, Nightlife, Beaches, Cruises, Flights, Island Transportation, Golf, Restaurants, Dining Advice, Shopping, Tours, Attractions, Destination Weddings, Anniversaries, Romance and More!