Scooter rental companies  

RSS

(@ahhbermuda)
Active Member Admin
September 25, 2017 8:31 pm  

Which company would you recommend for renting a scooter and why?

ReplyQuote
(@jpage57)
Newbie Member
February 4, 2018 1:29 pm  

For scooters elbow beach cycles. Great people. They come get you, try the moped out and collect them when done.

safer and even more fun are the twizy’s. Just be sure you stay where they have a plug in as they are electric. ( they have charging sites around the island, more coming soon) Charge at night and drive all day!

ReplyQuote
(@bermuda_bae)
Member Member
February 20, 2018 3:54 am  

While I don't have experience with this personally, just last week I spoke with a couple from NY who were driving one said it was hot, very tight in the back, and in their words "we were afraid the entire time, we should have rented scooters".  It would be great to hear from more people who have rented them and could compare experience to scooters.

Also, I don't mean to sound antagonistic and disagree with everything you say, but Oleander Cycles has never let me down, nor anyone that I have referred their way.  Odds are, the people and Bermuda are so great that you just can't go wrong the matter who you deal with 🙂

Bermuda Bae

ReplyQuote
Share:

Planning a Bermuda Vacation?
Visit Our Community Discussion Forum for advice from friendly Bermuda locals and experienced travelers.

Categories include:
Bermuda Resort Hotels, Spas, Bars, Nightlife, Beaches, Cruises, Flights, Island Transportation, Golf, Restaurants, Dining Advice, Shopping, Tours, Attractions, Destination Weddings, Anniversaries, Romance and More!